AYMES Apple, Raisin and Custard Crumble
- 1 sachet AYMES® ActaJuni Vanilla
- 1 small dessert apple, peeled and sliced
- 10g sultanas
- 2 tbsp water
- 150g pot ready prepared custard
- 1 shortbread biscuit, crushed
- Simmer apple with the sultanas and water in a small covered saucepan for 6-7 minutes or cook until just tender, mash lightly with a fork. Allow to cool.
- Mix Aymes ActaJuni Vanilla into the custard.
- Serve in a sundae glass or bowl, pouring the custard mix in first, adding the apple and sultana mix over the custard and sprinkling over the crushed biscuit.
This could also be served warm.
|Per 1 serving
|Apple, Raisin and Custard Crumble