Environmental and Sustainability Policy
AYMES International Limited is committed to sustainable development (meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs)
Concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of our commitment. Wherever possible we aim to reduce the impact on the environment from our operations.
This policy applies to all employees, self-employed persons, contractors involved in the operations of AYMES business, and wherever possible, the choice of our suppliers, manufacturers and service providers.
It is the responsibility of the Office Manager to ensure that all staff are aware of the policy.
It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure they adhere wherever possible to the principles outlined in the policy across all areas of the business.
AYMES International Limited will assess the environmental impacts of our operations and set objectives and targets in order to improve our environmental performance. We will regularly review these targets.
- Promote responsibility for the environment within the organisation and communicate and implement this policy at all levels within the workforce
- Reduce the use of energy, water and other resources wherever feasible
- Minimise waste by reduction, re-use and recycling methods
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation/regulation
- Ensure that our policies and services are developed in a way that is complimentary to this policy
- Prioritise sustainability requirements
- Encourage all suppliers, manufacturers and service providers to commit to the sustainable development philosophy
- Identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information for staff and encourage them to develop new ideas and initiatives
- Provide appropriate resources to meet the commitments of this policy
- Promote and encourage involvement in local environmental initiatives/schemes
- Continually look for new methods / developments that we can incorporate into this action plan