Ingredients and method
4 portions depending on lolly holder size
- 1 Bottle AYMES ActaGain Juce Orange or any of the other flavours
- 100ml liquid – fresh juice, full fat milk or flavoured water
- Pour the fresh juice or 100ml of desired liquid into a measuring jug, add the AYMES ActaGain Juce from the bottle and stir.
- Pour into 4 individual lolly holders (which hold approximately 75ml liquid).
- Place the top containing the stick onto the holder. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Remove lollies or a lolly from the freezer but allow 5 minutes before trying to remove the top containing the stick from the holder.
Per serving with fresh juice
kcal 84 | protein 2.9g | carbohydrate 18g
Per serving with full fat milk
kcal 91 | protein 3.6g | carbohydrate 17g
Per serving with flavoured water
kcal 77 | protein 2.8g | carbohydrate 17g
Find out more on
AYMES ActaGain Juce