Ingredients and method
Serves 1 - 2
- 1 bottle AYMES ActaGain Juce Apple or any of the other flavours
- 75g fruit and nut muesli
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 dessert apple, peeled, cored, and grated
- 100g thick yogurt, natural or flavoured
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and seeds to serve (optional)
- Place AYMES ActaGain Juce in a bowl with the muesli and cinnamon, cover.
- Leave in refrigerator for a couple of hours and then stir.
- Add the grated apple to the mixture, cover and place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Divide into 2 bowls and either serve as is with 50g yogurt on the side or fold the yogurt into the muesli mixture.
- Serve topped with fresh berries and/or seeds.
kcal 431 | protein 13g | carbohydrate 69g
Find out more on
AYMES ActaGain Juce