Ingredients and method
- 1 bottle AYMES ActaGain Juce Cranberry & Raspberry or Orange
- ½ packet raspberry or orange jelly (65-70g)
- 1 x 113g pot fruit salad in juice or mandarin oranges in juice
- Break the jelly into cubes and place in a pan, pour over juice from fruit pot and make up to 75ml liquid, allow jelly to dissolve over a gentle heat. DO NOT SIMMER OR BOIL.
- Pour in the AYMES ActaGain Juce Raspberry and Cranberry or Orange into the jelly mix.
- Divide the fruit in the pot between 2 sundae glasses reserving a spoonful for the top to serve. Pour over the jelly mixture into the 2 sundae glasses. Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours until set.
- Serve topped with ice-cream or whipped cream and the spoonful of fruit.
kcal 202 | protein 6.1g | carbohydrate 44g
Find out more on
AYMES ActaGain Juce